::MY LUVLY DEARIES::

Ahad, 1 Ogos 2010

::HAPPY BIRTHDAY::

Happy Birthday
Make a wish

Rap1:
Please accept my apologies, I wonder what would have been.
Would you have been a little angel or an angel of sin?
Tom-boy running around, hanging with all the guys.
Or a little tough boy with beautiful brown eyes.
I paid for the murder before they determined the sex,
choosing our life over your life meant your death.
And you never got a chance to even open your eyes,
sometimes I wonder as a fetus if you fought for your life.
Would you have been a little genius? In love with math?
Would you have played in your school clothes and made me mad?
Would you have been a little rapper like your poppa The Piper?
Would you have made me quit smoking by finding one of my lighters?
I wonder about your skin tone and shape of your nose,
and the way you would've laughed and talked fast or slow.
I think about it every year, so I picked up a pen.
Happy birthday, I love you whoever you would've been.

Chorus:
Happy Birthday
What I thought was a dream
Make a wish
Was as real as it seemed
I made a mistake

Rap2:
I got a million excuses, as to why you died.
And other people got their own reasons for homicide.
Who's to say it would've worked and who's to say I wouldn't have
I was young and struggling, but old enough to be a dad.
The fear of being my father has never disappeared,
I ponder it frequently while I'm sippin' on my beer.
My vision of a family was artificial and fake
so when it came time to create, I made a mistake.
But now you got a little brother, maybe it's really you.
Maybe you really forgave us knowing we were confused.
Maybe, every time that he smiles it's you proudly
knowing that your father's doing the right thing now.
I'll never tell a woman what to do with her body,
but if she don't love children, then we can't party.
I think about it every year, so I picked up a pen.
Happy birthday, I love you whoever you would've been.
Happy birthday

Chorus
And from the Heavens to the womb to the Heavens again.
From the ending to the ending, never got to begin.
Maybe one day we can meet face to face,
in a place without time and space.
Happy birthday.

by FLIPSYDE Feat T.A.T.U


ASSALAMUALAIKUM..MySpace


Kowang penah dengar lagu Happy Birthday neh??
aku memang sangat2 suke lagu neh.. aku suke melodinya
aku suke dengan penghayatan T.A.T.U n aku suke cara FLIPSYDE rap
senang cite aku memang suke lagu neh even lagu neh dah lame n dah banyak kali aku dengar tapi aku still x jemu oke MySpace


Opppsss.. lari dari tajuk sudah
act entry neh memang sal bufday
my lil bro's bufday!!!yes it's his bufday but it's yesterday MySpace
31st July 1992, dats date lah dia lahir so kowang calculate sendiri umo dia skang neh
dia kuar time pagi kot.. aku pon dah lupe coz time 2 umo aku baru 4 tahun
n dia pon lahir same place ngan aku.. umah grandparents kitowang
sweet x??? sebab 2 dolu2 bile nak celeb bufday aku, aku akan wat kat umah ayah n mek (ehh asal cite sal celeb bufday aku lak neh?)
name my only lil bro neh MOHD NORHISHAM RAMLI
juz call him ISE oke.. @ panggilan dalam famili ABE SE
dia neh time kecik2 paling banyak meragam mybe sebab dia sowang jep anak laki mama n abah kot
n dia lah yang paling tembam n putih cam anak cine (asal kulit aku cam anak anne lak neh? jelez!!)
tapi bile dah besar dia dah jadi kurus kering n x wape nak cerah dah (huahuahua.. padan muke, dulu suke gelakkan kulit aku!!)
dulu dia neh pendiam tapi kuat nanges tapi dia dah berubah
emm x tau mana silap.. dia x seperti aku arapkan
yang boleh aku sandarkan arapan tuk jaga mama n abah bile aku jauh
ya Allah, aku ase kecewa sangat, cdey sangat bile pikir sal dia
aku cume leh berdoa moga tuhan bukakan pintu hatinya
berubah la dik, jadi anak yang menyenangkan ati mama n abah
jangan risaukan mereka lagi
kau satu2 nya anak laki mama n abah.. satu2 nya tempat adik kite bergantung nanti andai aku dah kawen

Aku arap kau akan lebih bertanggungjawap oke
jadi anak yang baik.. jadi abang yang baik n jadi adik aku yang baik gak
aku sayang sume adik2 aku tau
aku arap 1 ari nanti kau akan sedar pe yang kau wat skang neh sia2
jangan ulang dah wat benda bodoh 2 lagi
n jangan tambah lagi benda2 bodoh n sia2 len dalam idop kau
sume 2 keseronakan yang hanya sementara

p/s: i mish my famili damn much!!!!!!!!!!!

www.tips-fb.com

0 ulasan: